I didn't manage to read everything on the list that I originally drew up for the Challenge (which fortunately didn't disqualify me) :
- Jane Austen's Persuasion - which I'm currently re-reading.
- Anthony Trollope's The Three Clerks
- Virginia Woolf's A Room of One's Own - still on the TBR shelves.
- George Bernard Shaw's Pygmalion
- Mary Wollstonecraft's A Vindication of the Rights of Women - also still languishing on the TBR shelves.
- Jerome K. Jerome's Three Men on the Bummel
- Henry Fielding's Tom Jones - I made it to page 452 (of 871) before giving up - but I will finish it.
Now I'm off to collect my cool "challenge completed" button!